Friday, October 1, 2010

State of the Homefront

DISCLAIMER:  THIS IS A BITCHY POST.  YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ IT.

Things are pretty shitty right now.  Not in my cranium - thats about a 3.  No - $$$$!  I'm running out of meds but we are not going to have the $ for them for about 3 weeks.  Gotta do something about that.  The only thing I can think of is selling myself on the corner.  It's my only true skill. (OK, that was supposed to be funny).  There is a hot guy down the road, maybe I could offer him a blow job?  Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of BJ's.  (I'm kinda stealing this:)  If God were a city planner, would he put a restaurant next to a sewage dump?  OK, got off track.  Oh, our phone/TV/Internet is going to be shut off in the next couple of days so I'm telling you all this in case I don't update for a while.  Problem is, hubbs next check is completely dedicated to the mortgage (2 months behind on that).  If we lose our house, we have absolutely no where to go.  Actually, I'll be in the looney bin, but hubbs and kids have no place to go.  Can you spell F-U-C-K-E-D?

I hate being me!  I need a fucking job!  Who the fuck is going to hire someone that doesn't shower or change their clothes.  Does not remember old or retain new information.  Can't be around people.  Can't do more than 1 thing at a time.  bla bla bla

Come on, people.  I am desperate to make money.  Someone tell me what to do.  Jesus, writing this post just moved my cranium down to a 2.  Thank God I'm blogging, it really seems to help!

OK, the basic reason for this post is to let you know why I'm not here once my internet goes out.  But it became a bitch fest.  Feel free to ignore me, I try to.

:):  Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. You know... one of the best things about a blog is the ability to use it as a bitchfest. LOL - keeps some of us sane! I am sane, right??? I will know for sure come October 7th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for those who don't know me or Fetus and find this to be rude... your probably right. But, if it helps any - I did smile when I typed it.

    ReplyDelete